SALES MANAGER MEXICO
Sales Manager Mexico
SOLARNET is an international company specializing in the turnkey realization of commercial, industrial and large-scale photovoltaic plants in Latin America and ASEAN countries. We are a spin-off from one of the leading European solar companies in which our team of highly experienced professionals realized projects worth more than 500 million USD. We have a very dynamic company with flexible structures in an intensive growth stage which offers a lot of development opportunities for competent and ambitious professionals.
Workplace: Mexico City
- Engineer in economics
- Industrial engineer
- Renewable Energy Engineer
- Civil engineer
- A similar education is also possible
Experience: Minimum of 3 years in the area of national or international technical sales
- Development of sales strategy and trade policy for Mexico.
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales objectives and the constant development of the sales concept.
- Creation and constant development of a client´s portfolio (Identification of main customers, key sectors, etc.).
- Statistical analysis of the market. Control and evaluation of the information for improvement of strategies and market development.
- Development of different support options for the commercialization of photovoltaic plants in the Mexican territory (regional representatives, agents, advertising, visits or exhibitions at fairs)
- Elaboration of quotes, including cost calculation, and presentations to clients as well as elaboration and negotiation of contracts.
- Establish structures of communication and development of services to the customer after sale.
- Optimization of the sales processes (from the arrival of the request of an offer until the signature of the contract).
- Creation of an extensive network of local relationships and contacts in order to facilitate the sales activities and coordination of contracted companies.
- Creation of a network of subcontractors for the construction of photovoltaic plants (business or project developers, finance partners, construction companies and electrical installers, etc.)
- Collection support
- Preparation of tenders
- Potential future to integrate, coordinate, develop and supervise the sales team.
- Speak at negotiation level: Spanish and English
- Basic knowledge of the German language
- Basic technical knowledge about the photovoltaic industry and its development in the Mexican market
- Ability to develop an extensive network of business relationships and contacts
- High level of flexibility to travel and visit clients throughout Mexico and abroad
- analytical and systematic work
- excellent negotiator
- honest and trustworthy
- great self-confidence
- pressure tolerance
Very attractive conditions according to abilities and a pleasant work team in a fascinating, dynamic and international environment, which gives you space to develop your own ideas and solutions.
If you meet the desired profile, we would be glad to receive your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and photo). Please indicate your salary expectations, as well as your possible start date on the application to:
Matthias Lienekampf/ Head of Latin America
Solarnet / Av. Sta Fe No. 170 Piso 6 1-03 Col. Lomas de Santa Fe 01219 Mexico City
Mail: email@example.com Tel. +52 55 91729210 ext. 555
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement (EEO)
This EEO Policy Statement is a reminder that all EEOC employees are protected under the laws we enforce and may seek assistance if they believe they have been subject to unlawful employment discrimination. Our policy is to hold all employees, beginning with managers, accountable for keeping our workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that we provide equal employment opportunity for all in our workforce and for those seeking to enter our workforce. »PDF